Monday, April 5, 2010

The Mind

I'm not that crazy, I'm not insane
It's just what you don't feel - my pain.
In spite of what I lack at all
A wise little child is what I am called
But my mind is like a burning blizzard
The cold winter against a frozen lizard
Never knowing how they think
Is like my brain - we have a link
I always as myself
Why poems rhyme and why you talk to thyself
Lonely little me standing in the corner
Screaming off my head like a death mourner
I ask myself: Am I the Angel of Death?
And is this all that I have left?
I need your help inside my mind
Spirits from the other side
I yearn for knowing the answer to
Why am I here and why are you?
I'm not sure why, I'm not sure how
But I want to die right about now.

1 comment:

mugen said...

cheer up :) the poem was alright. not that great. the emotions are the same. depression and the question of life while contemplating...or seeking...death. if your willing to die so much, take on a big dream. that way, you won't have any problem about risking your life for it. the people who succeed in life are usually able to put their all in what they do. find something to fight for